Wednesday, March 5, 2008

socks are on the needles

This yarn was dyed a few weeks ago in greens and a silvery grey. It took me this long to finally figure out a neat pattern so am doing both socks at once which seems slow but that will make sure they match and definitely be all done instead of one and then another.  The sock has ribbing that snakes around but you can only see the beginning of that here.
  This is a fun project.
 I have written the pattern so regular toes can be substituted, but for this swap I thought pointy ones were more in keeping.  My swap pal will receive the pattern and then I will offer it through this blog.

2 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Those are great! Two at once you rock. I knit socks all the time and never have been that brave.

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I am looking forward to seeing the pattern :)