Friday, January 25, 2008

Trivia Warm-up!

Hello to everyone! My name is Dora and I'll be the Ravenclaw Trivia Prefect this year. Ravenclaws, feel free to email me (doradumbledore at gmail) and I'll attempt to help you while our Headmistress is laid up. 

 Man, it's been cold even in my muggle town of San Jose; I can't imagine what it will be like when we get to Hogwarts in a few days. How about some trivia to warm us up? Speaking of our illustrious school, what is the translation of the motto on the Hogwarts crest?

3 comments:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Easy "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus." means "Never tickle a sleeping dragon."

Dora Dumbledore said...

Well done, Megaera! And good advice too, I may add. Remember to give your name and also your house so I can award points accordingly.

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Opps :-P

Megaera Black
2nd yr Slytherin