Monday, April 21, 2008

My Owl landed

A fluffy barn owl dropped a package off this afternoon from Germany, She had a quick snack and some water and was off again. My package came from Clara Clovenhoove she make great hand dyed yarn her etsy store Selana's Handarbeitskram She hand dyed the yarn for my socks and they fit perfectly! She sent me a great journal that she made, stitch markers she made, 2 patterns she wrote, 2 pens she made, Is there anything that she can't do? Some yummy chocolates that the boys are eating right now, English Breakfast tea, hot chocolate, a pair of Addi Turbos My favorite! Thank you so much! I love everything it is wonderful!! I can't wait to see what everyone else is getting!

1 comment:

Emma Gorodok said...

I'm so glad you got the package and like it...

but the pens are storebought and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of things I can't make myself LOL

Selana/Clara