Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Owl Arrived and Fashionably Late

So I received a fantastic package from Cliodna Boomslang; however I've been so busy that I haven't publicly thank her yet. Thank you for the wicked Slytherin package, the socks are so comfy that I wore them on my flight to Ottawa that day! She not only put in one bookmark, but two! One of her own design that is based on the Salizar Slytherin's locket that is featured on the Bloomsbury Adult cover of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It's beautiful isn't it? I love everything, Cliodna you did a great job!!

My pal, Daisy Bladvak got her package; however she is swamped with finished her thesis. Everyone wish her the best and check out her thesis project it rocks!
HSS3 package
Socks and a wonderful package from Lisa!
HSS3 Slytherin package from moi

No comments: